To log in to My PersonalLoan you need:
- An email address. The email address you use to log in for the first time is automatically included in our records. If your Personal Loan account is blocked, you can no longer log in to My PersonalLoan. You will receive a message at the top of your computer screen, explaining why you cannot log in.
- A secure password.
You have the correct login details, you have a recent internet browser, a working internet connection and you cannot log in anyway? Please contact our customer service department via e-mail or telephone number 469-853-4255. They are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- Minimum 5 and maximum 15 characters.
- At least one digit.
- At least one capital letter.
- Punctuation marks or symbols may not be used.
- Do not use any special date or names of people or places. We advise you to come up with a unique password.
- Take a sentence that you can easily remember.
- Use the first letters of each word and the numbers of that sentence.
- Capitalize the letters of the names and important words in that sentence.
For example: 'Ans does her shopping 12 times a year'. - then becomes 'Ad12kpjhB'.
Set / change password
If you create a new password, you will immediately see how secure your password is at the green bar behind it. Click here to create your (new) password.
You can log in with your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your e-mail address, please contact the customer service department. They can help you further. They can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm by e-mail or telephone number 469-853-4255.
In My PersonalLoan you can change your collection details yourself. Click here to login.
You have several options:
- Minimum monthly amount. This is a fixed percentage.
- Fixed monthly amount. This amount is always equal to or higher than the minimum monthly amount.
- Full Balance Outstanding. You can then fully use your entire credit maximum again.
You can also contact the employees of the customer service department by e-mail or telephone number 469-853-4255. They are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5.30 pm.
You will find your account number at the top right of your Personal Loan account overview. Have you not yet received an account statement from us? See our correspondence for your account number.
You will receive an e-mail from us containing a hyperlink within 24 hours of requesting your registration and a new password. This hyperlink will remain active up to 24 hours after sending the email.
The hyperlink does not work? Then this can have various reasons.
- Please check if you clicked on this hyperlink within 24 hours. Have the 24 hours expired? Then request your password again. Click here and go to forgot password.
- Do you have a hyperlink that spans 2 lines? Depending on the program you are working with, the hyperlink may sometimes not work because of this. In this case, paste the hyperlink together so that there are no spaces or line breaks between them. Then click on it. Is this not working yet? Then copy this hyperlink, paste it in your internet address bar.
- Have you edited the hyperlink? Then undo this edit and click on it.
If you continue to have problems, please contact the customer service representatives via email or telephone number 469-853-4255. They are available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.