Arrange your financial affairs safely online in My PersonalLoan
PersonalLoan is committed to protecting your details as well as possible. We have therefore invested in good security. In addition, it is important that you also pay attention and act carefully. Read below a number of tips to make the use of My PersonalLoan even safer.What can you do before logging in?
- Keep your username and password secret. Never give it to third parties. Your login details are strictly personal. The employees of PersonalLoan never ask, in any way, for your login details.
- Choose a password that is difficult for others to figure out and easy for you to remember.
- Use an anti-virus program and keep it up-to-date.
- Use a spam filter and immediately delete any emails you are unsure about. Never click on a link in a suspicious email.
- Create a separate e-mail address for all your money matters. If an e-mail comes in from your credit card company or bank at a different e-mail address, you can be sure that it is a case of phishing.
- Check that the web address starts with https: //www.primeline.en .
- Make sure you see the security lock on the screen. A secure page can be recognized by the padlock in your browser screen. The lock should be visible from entering your e-mail address and password until the moment you log out.
- Preferably enter our internet address yourself.
- Depending on the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome), the address bar is completely or partially colored green when you log in. Check this.
- Make sure you see the security lock on the screen.
- Check that the notification about the last time you logged in is correct.
- Keep an eye on the transactions on your statement and check regularly whether they are correct.
- Use our logout button. This is preferable to just closing the browser.
Do you receive an e-mail or do you see a website that you do not trust? Then don't open any attachments. Also do not click on hyperlinks. Make a copy and send the email to our fraud department via email address [email protected] . We will then look into this for you.